[Python.NET] Struggling with a library

Juanma Belda jmbeldalois at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:52:19 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I'm a newbie in pythonnet and I have the following problem.
I am trying to load an assembly from a .dll file.
Currently I am running the trials over Windows XP and python 2.6.5 and
pythonnet version 2.0 alpha 2

On my computer there is no problem on loading the library. However in
another computer (notebook) with the same installation (the library in the
path etc) the system fails to do the AddReference. However if I ask for
findAssemblies the system is able to find it. I can add the Reference to
the test dll that come with the pythonnet.

I was assuming a mismatch on the .net versions, but then: why can l loaded
from some computers and not from some others?

Kind regards,

--
Juanma