[Python.NET] Is Python .NET Alive?

Barton barton at bcdesignswell.com
Wed May 16 04:34:28 CEST 2012

Nope, it's not dying. Still actively maintained, accepting patches (and
applying them when I get a chance).
On the other hand, I've heard it rumored that IronClad is not as active
due to IronPython work to integrate SciPy and NumPy???

You've hit on the real beauty of this package - no bloat
and the downside - no installer on Windows and limited docs.
It will drop right into your /pythonxx/dlls folder on Windows. There's a
setup.py for Linux install.

The list is active for questions. Although I'm not an imbedder, I've had
great success calling .NET/Mono libs from python.

It's certainly worth some quick experimentation to see if it will meet
your needs.
Have fun!