[Python.NET] compiling for .NET CLR4, Python 2.7

John Burkhart jfburkhart.reg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:41:45 CET 2012

Hello,

Final update on this thread.

For those interested. I managed to build the svn repo with Visual Studio
2012 and run it under EPD Python.

My problems before were simply related to the PYTHONPATH settings under
system propoerties and a required reboot to get those settings to register
(welcome to windows?). My PYTHONPATH is now:
C:\Python27\Libs; C:\Python27\Libs\site-packages

I can run the pythonnet python.exe and import python modules such as os,
sys, and datetime.

I changed all the build environment settings to target .NET 4. as described
in my initial post.

--john