[Python.NET] pythonnet and numpy

Bradley Friedman brad at fie.us
Sat Nov 3 05:13:42 CET 2012

There is also the ucs-2 versus ucs-4 binary incompatibility. Though that one usually shows up when you call, not when you bind. But then again, I have only kicked that off on unix. On windows it might show up on bind. Not sure. Does numpy import when run from the exact python you are using python.net with?

Sent from my iPad