[Python.NET] How to Compile python for .Net in VS 2010 in .Net 4.0

Barton barton at bcdesignswell.com
Mon Apr 8 08:08:46 CEST 2013

That's usually the multi-byte character size symbol being set for
Linux/Unix. For Windows you want UCS2 (two-byte characters)
Seems some of my Linux settings may have leaked onto the repo.

Since discovering that the post build event has not been needed since
early .NET V2.0, I'm working on a unified build environment.
Hopefully the repo will be updated in sort order.
Thanks.