[Python.NET] Release Memory

Trudel, Stephen stephen.trudel at baml.com
Thu Apr 18 00:06:45 CEST 2013

I have a simply Python script that creates a big DataTable, sets the reference None, and the does a GC.  I cannot seem to reclaim managed memory.  Any advice would be appreciated

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.