[Python.NET] debugging

Shahrokh Mortazavi smortaz at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jul 22 22:59:04 CEST 2013

hi folks,

you should be able to do this.

you'll need to step thru your Python.NET code until it actually calls into .NET, but from there it should be handled as any other cross-runtime call:

http://i.imgur.com/IDPsWUu.png

docs: https://pytools.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Mixed-mode%20debugging

video (for cpp tho): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJaKQ94lBY

pls feel free to post any q's to ptvs forum on codeplex.  thanks!