[Python.NET] Moving the project to github

davidacoder davidacoder at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:16:24 CET 2013

+1 on that!

I would love to see the official code base move to git and ideally
github.com. The current situation, with an official very inactive repository
and forks that are more current is really not good for the project. I also
simply think that if the project was on github it would be easier to find
people to contribute.

I guess the main question is whether the three maintainers of the official
project think this is a good idea, and if yes, then to do the migration. I'd
be happy to help with the latter.

Best,
David