[Python.NET] Mailinglist config

davidacoder davidacoder at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 20:22:59 CET 2013

Perfect, thanks! Best, David

From: PythonDotNet
[mailto:pythondotnet-bounces+davidacoder=hotmail.com at python.org] On Behalf
Of Dirk Krause
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:22 PM
To: A list for users and developers of Python for .NET

seems to be working.

-- Dirk

  _____

From: PythonDotNet
[pythondotnet-bounces+dirk.krause=pixelpark.com at python.org] on behalf of
Brian Lloyd [brian.d.lloyd at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:20 PM
To: davidacoder
Cc: pythondotnet at python.org <mailto:pythondotnet at python.org>

I only have to approve messages from folks who are not subscribed to the
list. I'm not a mailman guru either, but I changed the default reply-to to
be the list instead of the sender.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM, davidacoder <davidacoder at hotmail.com
<mailto:davidacoder at hotmail.com> > wrote:

Well, I guess we shouldn't change too many things at once, so ideally we
would just stick with the current setup but maybe change that one setting,
so that the default reply-to address is the list? I'm not familiar with
MailMan, so afraid I don't know how to do that.

Also, are you approving individual messages right now? Is there may be a way
to whitelist certain senders, so that those emails go to the list right
away? Seems like a lot of work for you, otherwise.

Cheers,

David