[Python.NET] ImportError: No module named Please help

Murali CS muraliright at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:44:05 CET 2014

Hi,
We are using Python for .Net to create an API.
C# Assembly is called by Python script to access API methods.

import sys
sys.path.append(r"C:\myfolderA\myfolderB")
print sys.path
import clr
clr.FindAssembly(r"AA.BB.CC")
clr.AddReference(r"AA.BB.CC")
from AA.BB.CC.Api.DDInterface import DDClient
On the above line I am getting following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\myfolderA\myfolderB\testAPI.py", line 7, in <module>
    from AA.BB.CC.Api.DDInterface import DDClient
ImportError: No module named AA.BB.CC.Api.DDInterface

There is no other information available to exactly identify the issue.
Dlls from same project built 15 days back works fine.
This project may have gone through few changes in between.
How to exactly identify this issue?

Could this be a dependency issue? I tried code decompile to compare old
dlls and new ones.
Couldn't find anything unusual.

I am using Python27

Your help is deeply appreciated.