[Python.NET] homebrew pythonnet, versus pip install --pre pythonnet

John Gill jgill at tokiomillennium.com
Wed Jun 11 20:35:24 CEST 2014

+1 for this comment
I'm learning a lot from the source code, and the way it "just works" from cpython really is mind blowing. Kudos once again.

In case anyone here is interested I gave a lightning talk on python.NET at PyCon in Montreal in April:

http://pyvideo.org/video/2680/lightning-talks-friday-afternoon

My talk is around the 37 minute mark of the video.

Thanks to everyone who made this magic possible.