[Python.NET] Python 3.4 Support

Beckett Simmons beckettsimmons at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:17:14 CEST 2014

Hey Tony,
Thanks for the help. I was able to build pythonnet with your instructions.
The issue that I am having now is that pythonnet seems to be build for python33.When I try to import clr I get this error and python.exe crashes.http://pastebin.com/0zcW6nP0How would I possibly point pythonnet to the correct python34 DLL?

This is what my build looks like: http://pastebin.com/Gb4K5PZS
I would be worth while to note that I am building and running python on a virtual environment that comes from a python 3.4.1 64-bit base install. Would this possibly be the problem?
       Beckett