[Python.NET] Python 3.4 Support

Tony Roberts tony at pyxll.com
Wed Jun 18 20:30:30 CEST 2014

Hi Becket,

hmmm, did you build it for 3.3 previously? The setupwin.py in this repo
doesn't clean before building and re-uses the same target for the different
python versions so it won't  rebuild everything correctly when switching
between python versions. Try deleting all the build folders and re-build.
It's a bit rough and ready; the setup.py in the official repo works better.

If that doesn't work let me know as I had it working ok (but I'm still
using 3.2 mostly so it hasn't had much testing).

cheers,
Tony