[Python.NET] DocStringAttribute Example

David Anthoff anthoff at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:15:21 CET 2014

Hi Jonno,

would be great if you could post the exact output with the errors here, or
even better open an issue with that info here
https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues, so that we can fix that.

My suspicion is that this is related to NuGet package restore issues. You
might try to open pythonnet.sln in VS and build it once there (that should
restore the NuGet packages) and then try to run the command Tony mentioned.

Best,

David