[Python.NET] pip install prerelease versions

David Anthoff anthoff at berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 21 22:54:49 CET 2014

Are you trying to run 1) npython.exe or are you running 2) python.exe and
then do import clr?

The first option is broken right now
(https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/26), the second option should
work. If this is not related to npython.exe, can you please file an issue
https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues with precise error output and
replication steps? Much appreciated!

Best,
David