[Python.NET] How to embed properly using Python for .NET

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:51:56 CEST 2014

It turned out that PTVS was stepping through the use-handled exceptions for
module imports, so the problem was not here.

The original problem is that when importing modules as .py* files, then it
fails. The only way it works is when the module is setup as a package with
corresponding __init__.py file(s) in the subfolder(s).

Let me know if anyone else can reproduce this issue?