[Python.NET] Does python .net support creating a class inherited from an interface class declared by c#?

Tony Roberts tony at pyxll.com
Tue Apr 21 18:17:01 CEST 2015

This is one of the features I added to this fork:
https://github.com/renshawbay/pythonnet

It's not yet integrated into the main repo, but you can build it from the
source in github.

Take a look at the test_subclass.py unit test here:
https://github.com/renshawbay/pythonnet/blob/python3/src/tests/test_subclass.py

Tony