[Python.NET] Getting an open Python file handle into CLR

Ron Harding rharding64 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 06:19:56 CEST 2015

perhaps re-directed command line calls for stdin, stdout, stderr in c# interacting with python i/o command line calls(although in python it is common practice to daisy chain commands).
i have used this many times to get out of scrapes for 3rd party process calls in c#.
good luck!
Ron “The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind.
”Nikola Tesla“Radio Power Will Revolutionize the World” (Modern Mechanix & Inventions, July, 1934)