[Python.NET] surveying the landscape ...

Brad Friedman brad at fie.us
Mon Jun 15 23:35:40 CEST 2015

I'll chime in and say the lack of these kinds of legitimate "stake-holder" systems and responsibilities has forced me to turn away from depending my work on this project. I still keep up on it in hopes that it will turn around.  If a legitimate player were to step up and contribute to a responsible, active and stable future for the project, I'd likely reconsider my stance and begin active support again. It's hard to justify putting much into it as one guy with limited resources.  It needs full multi-platform release and development support both as a python module and a .net embedding toolkit, both for Python 2.x and 3.x.  That's a lot of work to commit to getting set right and maintaining.