[Python.NET] Exception at PythhonEngine.Initialize()

Simunic,Kresimir Kresimir.Simunic at Reicofil.com
Thu Dec 8 09:40:05 EST 2016

Hi Denis,

Thanks for answer.

The third-party DLL I just link with early binding (including the reference in MS Visual Studio project).

Regards,

Kresimir.

Von: PythonDotNet [mailto:pythondotnet-bounces+kresimir.simunic=reicofil.com at python.org] Im Auftrag von Denis Akhiyarov
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016 14:11
An: A list for users and developers of Python for .NET
Betreff: Re: [Python.NET] Exception at PythhonEngine.Initialize()

Hi Kresimir,

I experienced a similar issue with pythonnet on the CPython side (import clr), but these could be unrelated.

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/242

How are you loading the third-party DLL? Did you check assembly binding log viewer for any errors?

We can't help much, if you cannot provide a reproducible code with all dependencies.

Thanks,

Denis