[Python.NET] clr ImportError

Daniel Fernandez fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:29:31 EDT 2016

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has ran into this before. I have latest pythonnet installed and everything is working great. I have been using for the last couple of weeks with python 3.5.2 (32 bit) on Win 7 box. I decided to try out ptpython so I pip install it. Now I am getting a "ImportError: dynamic module does not define module export function (PyInit_clr)" error.
I go back to the normal python repl window and the same error occurs.  Has anyone seen this before and what's the best way to debug this?
Thanks.
Danny