[Python.NET] Debugging .NET assembly from Python 3

Pochon-Guérin Ludovic Ludovic.Pochon-Guerin at statkraft.com
Thu Jun 16 09:13:12 EDT 2016

Thank you for your help.

It is not possible to attach to the Python process the way explained in PTVS discussion, because it is greyed.
I think it is because I am already running the python process when starting debugger from python file in Visual Studio

I think my problem is due to the Python environment.
I use Miniconda3 and not CPython interpreter in Visual Studio.
It might be something to do with the CLR module too.

Unfortunately I don’t have time to investigate further and will have to work without debugging for the time being.

Thanks anyway
Ludovic