[Python.NET] Issue with beautifulsoup 4

Daniel Fernandez fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 11:34:34 EDT 2016

Hi Denis,
I just verified that this does fix the issue with the local import in this specific case. Any idea when the pull request will be accepted?
Danny
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 11:55:28 -0500
From: denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
To: pythondotnet at python.org
Subject: Re: [Python.NET] Issue with beautifulsoup 4

There is pending pull request hopefully addressing this issue:
https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/pull/219
If not, then please open an issue on github or comment on that pull request.