[Python.NET] Issue with beautifulsoup 4

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:41:57 EDT 2016

Hi Danny,

I'm aware of few things that prevent merging this pull request at current
state:

1. [VERY SIMPLE FIX] c# 6 syntax was used in this pull request, but should
be downgraded to c# 4 due to .NET 4.0 and Mono.
This can be re-considered if someone is willing to look into this closer.

2. Writing unit tests for this pull request.

3. De-couple the fix for build script from this pull request.

Appveyor builds and tests were failing before, but seem to be working now.

If anyone is willing to finish off this pull request, then the author seems
to be fine:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/pull/219#issuecomment-222077108

Thanks,
Denis