[Python.NET] advanced book about Python

Daniel Fernandez fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:14:13 EDT 2016

Hi Denis,
I am interested.  What do I need to do? I wasn't sure how much to contribute?
Thanks.
Danny

From: denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:39:25 -0500
To: pythondotnet at python.org
Subject: [Python.NET] advanced book about Python

Hi Python and .NET developers,
I would like to purchase a copy of this advanced book about Python for pythonnet contributors:
https://thehackerguidetopython.com

The cost of professional license to share with 50 people is 199 USD ($), but I will pay it in full if at least 10 people agree to contribute any amount towards the full cost. The book is sold for 29$ for one person.
The author agreed to this deal. The author is OpenStack Project Team Leader and Technical Committee Member.

Here is a sample chapter about functional programming, comprehensions, and generators:
https://thehackerguidetopython.com/the-hacker-guide-to-python-sample.pdf

Please reply to me or here if you would like to get this offer!
Thanks,Denis