[Python.NET] PythonEngine.ImportModule(..)

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:08:27 EDT 2016

It looks like we have 2 open issues about providing more error content
during import failures:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/111
https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/261

I usually troubleshoot by trying normal import of this module in python and
then attaching the debugger.

We recently updated the documentation, there is also short tutorial and
wiki:

http://pythonnet.github.io/readme.html

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/blob/master/README.md

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/wiki