[Python.NET] cvs -> svn -> git history of Python for .NET

Tony Roberts tony at pyxll.com
Thu Sep 8 12:03:58 EDT 2016

Some files were moved some time after being imported from svn. You need to
use --follow to follow renames/moves, i.e:

git log --follow src/embed_tests/pyimport.cs

All commits from svn were imported into git (and are still there). The one
you mention is here:
https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/commit/217bb4847d3c181b8251e84d7eab26dba1341655