[Python.NET] PyScope

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:57:54 EDT 2017

Hi Steve Ward,

We are waiting for at least one more core developer to review and approve
this pull request.

Since it is very large code addition and exposes a lot of API, this is
taking some time.

If you have any feedback or input, then feel free to comment on the issue
or pull request.

For now (before PyScope is merged) you can use this very simple API using
dynamic (DLR):

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/blob/master/README.md

There is underlying API without DLR, but only available in tests.

Regards,
Denis