[Python.NET] -|EXT|- Re: PyScope

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:44:45 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I updated installation instructions for latest master or for branches from
pending pull requests:

https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/wiki/Installation

`pip install git+https://github.com/yagweb/pythonnet@add_scope`

Collecting git+https://github.com/yagweb/pythonnet@add_scope
  Cloning https://github.com/yagweb/pythonnet (to add_scope) to
c:\users\denis~1
.akh\appdata\local\temp\pip-ifcgye-build
Installing collected packages: pythonnet
  Found existing installation: pythonnet 2.2.2
    Uninstalling pythonnet-2.2.2:
      Successfully uninstalled pythonnet-2.2.2
  Running setup.py install for pythonnet ... done
Successfully installed pythonnet-2.4.0.dev0

Thanks,
Denis