[Python.NET] Issue not finding Assembly

A M argantonio65 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:59:55 EDT 2017

Indeed, that WAS the issue. My system runs Windows 64-bit but for software
issues, I had to run a DHI software on the 32-bit version. Checking I see
that the working ironpython version is also 32-bit. Meanwhile my current
python version is 64-bit.

I installed python 32 bits and installed pythonnet through pip and it works
perfectly.

Thanks Nikhil and Denis