[Python.NET] PyScope in Python.NET

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:39:59 EDT 2017

Please file an issue on github with reproducible code sample and also what
you expect for PyScope. From a quick glance I do not see any issue with
using the globals across scopes, see examples from @yagweb in his pull
request and in the tests. You can define globals outside of scope.

The NUnit tests are discoverable in VS, but if you set 64-bit architecture,
then some tweaking is required:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5571699/how-do-i-get-unit-tests-to-run-on-a-x64-platform