[Python.NET] Fw: Using a List<Enum> with Pythonnet

Matt Slezak nocman43202 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 10:39:52 EDT 2017

I have not been able to figure out this issue - I have a C# DLL that requires a List<Enum> to be populated but it appears Pythonnet returns the integer value of the Enum which does not agree with the List<Enum> datatype.  My question is posted here: PythonNET - how to put an Enum into a List? C# NET Python I believe there is some kind of workaround from other posts on StackExchange but I can't replicate that workaround.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

|   |
PythonNET - how to put an Enum into a List? C# NET Python
 I have a NET library I'm using from Python with PythonNET and can't figure out how to put an enum into a...  |   |