[Python.NET] How to use C# object[] in python

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:19:49 EDT 2018

I am trying to use one of data struct class defined in c# dll to python
script. I am facing difficulty in adding c# object under payload. Can
anyone give me hint or any example which will useful for assigning payload
under object array.

 public class TestPayload

    {

        public string RequestId { get; set; }

        public byte[] ServiceIds { get; set; }

        public object[] Payload { get; set; }

        public bool IsStatus { get; set; }

        public long ExpiryDateTime { get; set; }

    }

Note : I am able to add other parameter defined in class & pass from python
script to c#.

Thanks