[Python.NET] Retiring Python 2.7

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:08:54 EDT 2019

Ivan, I just noticed your message. My opinion still applies and should work
for you, if the release in 2019 includes at least partial .NET Core
support. Note that .NET runtimes are also moving fast and hence may require
a separate discussion about which versions should be supported for .NET
Framework, .NET Core, Mono, .NET Standard.
The amount of combinations for runtimes and platforms is not sustainable in
the long term.