[Python.NET] Python for .NET Development Doodle Google Hangouts Meeting Invite

Denis Akhiyarov denis.akhiyarov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 23:14:20 EDT 2019

List of people participating, time and date below. We could not accommodate
Amos Li.
I did not find some of your emails, please send me a note if you did not
get this Google Hangout invite.
Here is the survey to fill out: https://forms.gle/5LWmvnA3533Rpjgd9
I think I'm leaving the project in good hangs :)

June 25 TUE 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Central USA Time Zone, 11 votes

[image: image.png]