[Python.NET] Call for discussion items for next week's working group meeting (September 24th)

Mark Visser markv at unity3d.com
Tue Sep 17 11:59:41 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The next Python for .NET working group call will be held on Tuesday, September 24th, at 3pm EST / 12pm PST.

Please reply to this e-mail with any discussion items you would like to add to the agenda, or if you would like to be added to the call.

Mine:
1. I suggest we use a "needs discussion" label on issues and PRs for next time. Then we can just go through them on the call.
2. Benedikt (filmor at gmail.com <mailto:filmor at gmail.com>) can we get a status update on joining the .NET Foundation? Github issue: Joining the .NET Foundation <https://github.com/pythonnet/pythonnet/issues/956>

cheers,
-Mark

Mark Visser
Tooling Dev Manager