[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Compile under CW8?

Just van Rossum just@knoware.nl
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 19:58:36 +0200

>I vote for everything -- Tk, too!  (Thanks, Dennis, for the suggestion of
>looking up SunTar.  I'll do that.  Currently, I'm just using 'tar' -- a
>real small, simple freeware thing that does a reasonable job.)

I guess even suntar cannot solve the problem with long filenames. I use the
py documentation as html off line, but some of the file names are too long.
Quite a problem, because even when I get those files, all the links to them
don't work. Specific sad example: Macintosh_Specific_Services.html
Is this fixable in the next release?

Just

|  |- -|--|- |- |-\ |-\ /-\ |-\    http://www.letterror.com/