[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python + PaperPort?

Mark Guzdial guzdial@cc.gatech.edu
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 18:11:57 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody else using Python on the Mac have a PaperPort?  Again with
1.4b3 (as with 1.3.3) when I tried to run MkPluginAliases, I got:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "flap:jack:Python:Mac:scripts:MkPluginAliases.py", line 11, in ?
ImportError: No module named os

I decided to try it with no extensions today, and <ta-dah> everything
worked fine!  11 restarts after fiddling with extensions later, it comes
down to the Paperport control panel.  If it's loaded, I can't run Python;
if it isn't, everything's fine.

I'm hoping that someone has a fix.  My Paperport software is 3.5.1.
Suggestions?

Thanks!
 Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial@cc.gatech.edu
<<STILL IN OLYMPICS-HIBERNATION -- EMAIL IS BEST WAY TO REACH ME>>