[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Numeric Python 1.0a5 for the Mac available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:58:47 +0100

I've put the Numeric extension modules (both cfm68k and PPC) for
MacPython 1.4 in
<ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac/NumPyMac10a5.hqx>. The
distribution has the dynamically loadable modules for both
architectures and the python modules, so it should be self-contained.

The PPC version has been tested lightly (it passes the selftest and
the demo scripts appear to work), the CFM68K version has not been
tested at all, due to me lacking a CFM68K-capable machine right now.
Please let me know whether things work.

Also a question for the matrix-sig people: I've had to make some minor
fixes to the sources, whom should I send these to?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm