No subject

billpy@mousa.demon.co.uk billpy@mousa.demon.co.uk
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 16:53:24 -0400 (EDT)

Reply - To:
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:56:25 +0000
To: pythonmac-sig@python.org
From: Bill Bedford <billpy@mail.demon.net>
Subject:  [PYTHONMAC-SIG] Illustrator module

I've just complete a first attempt at a module that writes Adobe
Illustrator 3 files. It is limited in that it will only draw lines and
place imported files, which is about all I need at the moment. It also
needs some work on defining some fields in the header, particularly the
ones that define colours and page size.

If anyone would like to see it and willing to offer constructive
criticisms, let me know and I'll mail you a copy.

You will need Illustrator or Freehand to read the file.

 Bill Bedford                                  Designer of Photo-Etches
 billb@mousa.demon.co.uk

               owner Brit_Rail-L  ---  british railways historical list