[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Printing from Python?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Fri, 01 Mar 1996 15:42:58 +0100

GUSI, which is used in tk-python as Guido distributed supports the
Printer Access Protocol. It may be possible to use that to talk to a
printer. If someone has any success with this: please let me know.

Also, you can use the standard Mac way of printing, by using
QuickDraw. I haven't tried it, so it is possible that the Qd module
misses some of the functionality that is needed for printing.

And there is of course the possibility of letting BBEdit or something
do your p[rinting for you by sending it AppleEvents, as someone else
already pointed out.
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm