[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Compile under CW8?

Glenn Andreas gandreas@skypoint.com
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 07:27:03 -0600 (CST)

Has anybody gotten a stock 1.3 to compile under CW8?  It use to work fine
under CW7, but now compiling ceval.c hangs the compiler.  Everything else
works, but something in the main interp routine kills it (even if I just
"check syntax").  I've tried turning on CASE_TOO_BIG, but this doesn't
help either - it still dies somewhere in eval_code2.  (commenting the
whole routine out has it working fine, but that doesn't help much).

Glenn

Glenn Andreas                                 Author of Macintosh games:
gandreas@skypoint.com, gandreas@aol.com             Theldrow 2.3
http://www.skypoint.com/members/gandreas            Blobbo 1.0.1
ftp://ftp.skypoint.com/pub/members/g/gandreas   <---- Available here!