[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Compile under CW8?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15:50:47 +0100

Recently, guzdial@cc.gatech.edu (Mark Guzdial) said:
> BTW, can anyone post an archive of the Mac sources?  I downloaded the
> distribution once, de-tarred it, and tried to pick out the pieces, but just
> got lost.  A CW8-compilable archive would be wonderful.

Hmm. I could do this, but is there a point? The full source
distribution contains everything you need. There were some minor
problems with the "current" distribution (i.e. the 1.3 distribution as
it sits on the servers right now), and there was no mac-specific
readme file, but apart from that the unix distribution should work fine....
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm