[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python 1.3.3 for Macintosh available.

Joseph Strout jstrout@ucsd.edu
Wed, 22 May 1996 07:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Jack Jansen wrote:

> I could put together a leaner interpreter if people are interested, in
> which I would leave out Tcl/Tk (and possibly other stuff, img and
> stdwin come to mind). Let me know if there is interest in this.

I think this is a good idea.  A "Python 68K Lite" or some such.  My Mac
at work is a Classic II with 4MB of RAM, so I need a stripped-down
version of Python if it's to run at all.

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout@ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |