[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python 1.3.3 for Macintosh available.

Rob Managan managan@llnl.gov
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:35:23 -0700

Speaking of modules being dynamically loadable I looked through the 1.3.3
list and did not see the numeric module. That is my main interest in Python
at the moment and was wondering how hard it would be to compile it for the
Mac.

I have the MPW compilers and would be willing to help. I realize Python
itself is compiled with MetroWerks but may be a module could be easily
compiled with a number of compilers and be added to those available?

4U

	X#l-b
F#h-d3e#r4].'cQ#y}@8G`%b7Et`%`5f5aI`i;NF"y;@`dQ9
aYei`4z