[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Python workshop

Rob Managan managan@llnl.gov
Wed, 29 May 1996 15:56:13 -0700

Greetings,

I have been a lurker on this list for a while now. I would love to learn
more about how Mac folks are using Python. I have tried out Python to
limited extent.

Since I am local I plan to go to the conference next week (but maybe not
every session). If any other Mac users will be attending let me know and we
can try to get together for an informal group meeting.

It sounds like one thing that could be discussed is what features should be
in a  Python mode for Alpha based on recent discussions in the mailing
list.

Hopefully I will find time to play more with Python before the conference
starts!

Rob Managan               managan@llnl.gov
LLNL                      ph:  510-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-178       FAX: 510-423-5804
Livermore, CA  94551-0808