[PYTHONMAC-SIG] time.sleep() not multifinder friendly ?

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:42:04 -0500 (EST)

 Sorry to pester the list with ANOTHER message ( a sure sign that I
should have stopped hacking and gone home an hour ago! ) but my other
messages get anyone hunting for the problem... Nevermind!

 The problem appears to be the BringToFront that I had to add to
ProgressBar to fix another problem. [not sleep!] It doesn't want to
switch while the dialog is frontmost. If the sleep call is long
enough to switch to the Python Listener window first, then I can
switch to another app.

 Sorry. I'll go home now before I call another snark hunt!

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
         By doing just a little every day, you can gradually
                let the task completely overwhelm you.