[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Building WxPyMac & WxPython

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 12:48:02 -0500 (EST)

Ok -- I've gotten and built Python-1.4 for Mac
( I haven't tested it with Tcl 7.6 and Tk 4.2 yet )
and I've built the WxPyMac161 (d-a5 release) library.

Are there any notes on how to build Python with the
WxPyMac library ?

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
         By doing just a little every day, you can gradually
                let the task completely overwhelm you.