[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Event handling bug in 1.4b3

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 04 Sep 1996 15:15:05 +0200

Before you all start complaining (i.e. why haven't you complained
yet:-): I just found a bug in the 1.4b3 event handling code, which
effectively means that Python does not look at the event queue when
your program is busy, with the exception of checking for
command-dot. This means you are not able to switch applications, type
ahead, etc.

Sorry, it will be fixed in 1.4 (or contact me if this seriously
inconveniences you).
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm