[PYTHONMAC-SIG] drawing cicns (or better yet, "sprites")?

Joseph Strout jstrout@ucsd.edu
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 08:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

	Does anyone know if it's possible to plot cicns (color icons) from
Python?  I can load the resource with GetResource, but then I can't figure
out how to DO anything with it.

	FYI, what I'm really after is a way to draw simple sprites, so I
can get my little brothers-in-law hooked on Python.  They're only
interested in games, and "game" to them means moving shapes.  I'm about
ready to give up on Python and use Chipmunk Basic instead... so if you
have any info, we'd be much obliged.

Thanks,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
|    jstrout@ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |